Thursday 22 October 2009

Evaluation of Unit 4- Creating a Record.

Unit 4- Record- Creating a record.

The evaluation- prior to half term autumn
In the light of what you have learnt using Logic 8 and lesson in this term- What would you have done/ developed differently to make your work more representative. Ask MSM.
Atmosphere- Gloomy, creepy and mysterious. I tried to make my music similar to how people saw Batman.
Batman character- Batman is a very mysterious character. I would class him as mysterious as people don’t really know who he really is. He is undercover. Some know him as Bruce Wayne.
I rejected instruments like the keyboard and wind chimes, as they are very soft instruments. They are the opposite as to the sound I was looking for.
At the end, when the ‘Gotham City’ scene begins, I slowly fade my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment