Monday 23 November 2009

Scenario 2


My group has spoken upon themselves and have decided to change my script. I am now going to be the main focus in the task. I am the runner.
I walk over to my lane on the tracks. Whilst walking the commentators talk about me and compare me to another good runner and say who they think will win and how close we will come together in winning the race. The race begins and we all get ready for take off. In our set positions i get a cramp and start to feel a a bit weary about not winning and lose confidence. The gun shoots off and we all take off, the commentators start babbling on. Not even half way through the race, i get a pain and stumble to the ground, i have troubles breathing. Laying across two tracks, all i can think about is I have failed. The commentators are still babbling. I couldn't lose. I got up and I ran, ran for my life. I sprinted past the first, then the second, and before i knew it, i was in first place, all i could think about was winning, i didn't look back, just kept my paste. I could hear everyone screaming and cheering. Before i knew it i had won the race and i was there. I was the centre of attention. I had won the race. I dropped on the floor again, but this time was a sign of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment