Tuesday 26 January 2010

Campaign diary

This part of my blog is about campaigns, and for my campaign I have decided to do something based n dance and cancer. Before coming up with this I went through several ideas.
After researching 3 different campaigns and evaluating them, I moved onto posters. I saw what attracted people and what the target audience should be. Putting all these ideas together, I began to think about what I could do my campaign on.
The first campaign I research was for bullying. Bullying happens everywhere and at any time. I thought doing a campaign for bullying would be a bit effective as I could talk from experience of seeing people being bullied and how I saw it be solved. Having knowledge of things helps when making a point at your points are mostly different from the ones being spoken.
My second idea was an anti-smoking campaign. This campaign is much known and I wanted to do something completely different to what is already known, so I skipped this one and went to my third campaign.
My third campaign idea was for Music. I thought this one would have been easy, as I do a music based subject and I take interest in music. I couldn’t think of many ideas, which frustrated me, so I went onto something that I thought anyone could do even if they have never done it before.
My fourth and final idea was Dance. Dance is interesting, the movements and sounds made when dancing. I have had a personal experience in the family with cancer, so I like to help a lot when it comes to it. Putting two and two together, I came up with the idea to put cancer and dancing together and make it one campaign. I did research and made posters for my folder and thought of a few titles, 'Dance for Cancer', 'Dance Away Cancer' and 'Dance Cancer Away'.
I haven't yet chosen my final title I am gong to do a tally chart. Until then I am going to record what I will need and what my campaign will be about and how I am going to make it work.


Name of campaign

What it will be about

What resources I will need

Bullying

-What is bullying? (the different types)

-How is it interpreted?

-Target audience

Books and internet

Anti-smoking

-The effects of smoking

  • How you can quit

- How it damages your body

  • British Heart Foundation
  • Target audience

Books, posters and internet

Music

-Different artist

  • Competitions
  • Charities
  • Target audience
  • Who can help

Books and internet

Dance and Cancer

-What is cancer?

-Charities

  • Who can help
  • Target audience
  • Dance
  • Competitions

Books, internet and posters



No comments:

Post a Comment