Thursday 21 January 2010

Evaluation: Scene

Briefly explain the research that you carried out for Creative and Media on London's South Bank.

I carried out a bunch of information for Creative and Media on the London's South Bank trip. As we were told that for our project we will be producing a leaflet, i was mainly looking out for leaflets that appealed to people between the ages of 16 and 19.
As i am between that age, i looked for what would appeal to me.
Within the leaflets i looked at the colouring, layout, images, fonts and the way everything was presented, as for when i produced my leaflet it would look appealing.
When producing my leaflet, i used a certain software, called, fireworks, as i find it easier to use. However, when it came to printing my final leaflet, i used photoshop as it was easier to change the size of my canvas. i went through a few phases of changing he size, rearranging the pictures and layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment